At Thermatex we are well known for our technologically advanced wicking fabrics and have a worldwide reputation for high quality, prompt dispatch and excellent after sales service.
Our unique Cooler rugs are designed and proven to actively wick moisture away from the horse through the fabric, then allowing it to evaporate into the atmosphere, leaving the horse warm, dry and comfortable.The exceptional wicking properties of the fabric make these horse rugs ideal for use after exercise, during travel or as a stable rug.The benefits provided by these rugs have been appreciated worldwide by both professional and amateur riders for over 20 years.Thermatex rugs are manufactured totally within the UK to quality standards that are both exacting & without compromise.
The Outstanding Advantages of Thermatex
The Thermatex fabric is a thermal quilted woollen type material comprising inner and outer knitted layers with a middle insulation of polypropylene.It is warm and comfortable, light to handle and has the unique ability to ‘wick’ moisture from the inside of the fabric allowing it to evaporate into the atmosphere without it being absorbed into the fabric.The wool’s and yarns used are of the highest quality and are spun specifically for Thermatex.Warm and comfortable, soft and Luxurious.
- Very light and easy to handle – the fabrics thermal value is very high in relation to bulk.
- Has the ability to ‘wick’ moisture to the surface of the garment. Any excess moisture that has not evaporated away can be shaken off.
- Totally machine washable – even the large sizes will fit into a domestic washing machine.
- Fully shrunk fabric, so no fear of shrinkage or loss of shape.
- Colour fast.
- Very fast drying Does not absorb water from the outer surface.
- The unsurpassed comfort of the soft knitted fabric allows Thermatex to ‘mould’ to the wearers’ frame.
- Easy to store because Thermatex is not bulky and will not flatten. The filling of polypropylene will not drop but will always stay in place.
- Wide range of colours and bindings
Also available – lightweight version of Thermatex fabric, the same knitted fabric without the insulating layer of polypropylene. Ideal for use in warmer climates
Thermatex offer a prompt and efficient embroidery service together with a comprehensive choice of designs & typestyles. To give that personal touch to your item, we can embroider simple initials, names, pre-designed artwork – even your corporate logo.
After you place your order, simply call us on 02 9450 2192 to discuss your requirements.
Thermatex are world leading suppliers of products, both locally and across the world. Thermatex is part of Vale Brothers Ltd and is based on the west coast of Wales in the UK. Situated in the beautiful rolling countryside around the Teifi Estuary, Thermatex has been in existence for over twenty years.The company is well known for its development of technologically advanced fabrics, being acknowledged as leaders in this field of knitted fabrics, and has a worldwide reputation for high quality, prompt despatch and excellent after sales service.If you can’t find what you are looking for in these pages, please contact us with your requirements.
Picured right is the Knitted Summer Horse Rug (TKCS) in purple.
The TKCS is made from superior breathable fabric with a lightweight single knit.