Solo Rake -Thinning Pulling Horse Dog Mane and Tail Rake is two-headed to save time and money.
The rubber grip handle is well balanced and sits comfortably in the users hand.
The coarse blade (9 teeth) works well on thick, full tails and mane or on a horse that has not been tidied before.
The thiner blade (17 teeth) is ideal on the average mane or tail and works well to finish a thick mane or tail after they have been shaped by other blades.
Solo Rake -Thinning Pulling Horse Dog Mane and Tail Rake is Manufactured from high impact polycarbonate with rubberised coating for non -slip easy grip
– Heat-treated precision engineered stainless steel replaceable blades ensure high performance
– Easy to follow, step by step instructions with pictorial guide
– Safe and hygienic
– Light and easy to operate
– Ergonomically designed for left or right handed use
– Extensively tested for comfort of use
– The painless alternative to a pulling comb
– The best choice for you and your horse
– The best Thinning Pulling Horse Dog Mane and Tail Rake
– The comb that lets the horse and user feel the difference
Add some bling to your horses mane and Tail with Suga mane and tail extensions
Ask questions about this product here