Oxivir® Powered by AHP® Technology
Disinfectant wipes can often be quite toxic. The goal is to remain as effective as possible, yet minimize toxicity to the environment. Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) has achieved this key balance. Proven gentle to users and surfaces.
Add KN95 Face masks to your order here
Add KN95 face masks to your order here
We have a comprehensive product line designed to meet all application needs:
Accelerate Hydrogen Peroxide Oxivir® Disinfectant Cleaners:
Provide an alternative to traditional disinfectants by delivering fast acting, broad spectrum disinfection. Enhanced cleaning power that is staff and patient friendly while being gentle on most surfaces. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, breaks down into environmentally-friendly water and oxygen just minutes after use.
Effective in as little as 1 minute against a broad range of healthcare associated pathogens including enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, Gram negative and positive bacteria, tuberculosis and fungi. To improve the environmental and safety profile, no Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEs) or Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs) are used in Oxivir®. Formulations include alternate raw materials that are more favorable for the environment and all of our Oxivir® formulations are free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to aid with improving indoor air quality
Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) in 1 minute.
- Bactericidal and Virucidal Fungicidal.
- Can be used to clean most hard, nonporous environmental surfaces with confidence
- No VOC’s, no added fragrance, no NPE’s
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes and contains no substances which at the given concentration, are considered to be hazardous to health per OSHA standards
- Patented technology contains a high performance surfactant system that delivers faster and better cleaning results
- Kills bacteria and viruses in just 1 minute
- The active ingredient Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down to water and oxygen.
Freight costs are currently calculated per single item or carton. For an accurate freight cost, please contact us prior to shipping your order.
® Diversey 2020 All rights reserved. AHP® and Design and Oxivir® are trademarks of Diversey, Inc.