OXIVIR® TB powered by AHP® Technology.Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) in 1 minute.
One-Step Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner based on proprietary Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP®) technology to deliver fast, effective disinfection and cleaning performance. In a simple, ready to use liquid.
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Formulated with Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide technology to deliver fast-acting, broad-spectrum disinfection with enhanced cleaning power
- Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
- Effective against 27 micro-organisms including MRSA, VRE
- Kills viruses such as Norovirus, H1N1, Human Coronavirus 229E, Influenza A and Hepatitis C in 1 minute
- Non-irritant, non-corrosive, non-bleaching, non-rinsing AHP formula
- Active ingredient, Hydrogen peroxide bio-degrades into oxygen and water
- Disinfect hard surfaces
- Sanitizes soft surfaces such as carpets, cushions and curtains in 30 seconds.
Shelf life of 36 Months when stored below 25 degrees. We have a comprehensive product line designed to meet all application needs:
- Ready-To-Use Liquids
- Pre-moistened Wipes
Oxivir® TB disinfectant powered by AHP® Technology. Kills covid 19 in under 1 minute. Provides an alternative to traditional disinfectants by delivering fast acting, broad spectrum disinfection with enhanced cleaning power. Oxivir is staff and patient friendly, while being gentle on most surfaces. The active ingredient – hydrogen peroxide breaks down into environmentally friendly water and oxygen just minutes after use.
OXIVIR® TB Disinfectant – the Technical Stuff
OXIVIR® TB Disinfectant is effective in as little as 1 minute against a broad range of healthcare associated pathogens Including:
- Enveloped and non-enveloped viruses,
- Gram negative and positive bacteria, tuberculosis and fungi.
OXIVIR® TB Disinfectant Features:
- Bactericidal and Virucidal Fungicidal.
- Can be used to clean most hard, nonporous environmental surfaces with confidence
- No VOC’s, no added fragrance, no NPE’s
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes and contains no substances which at the given concentration, are considered to be hazardous to health per OSHA standards
- Patented technology contains a high performance surfactant system that delivers faster and better cleaning results
- Kills bacteria and viruses in just 1 minute
- The active ingredient breaks down to water and oxygen
- Disinfect hard surfaces
- Sanitize soft surfaces, carpets and materials.
- Microfiber Cloths
- Disposable Cloths and Spray Bottles.
We have a comprehensive and varied product line designed to meet all your cleaning needs:
Effective in as little as 1 minute against a broad range of healthcare associated pathogens including enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, Gram negative and positive bacteria, tuberculosis and fungi. Oxivir® will not bind with cleaning tool fabrics such as cotton or microfiber, therefore eliminating the risk of reduced efficacy from quat binding. To improve the environmental and safety profile, no Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEs) or Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs) are used in Oxivir®. Formulations include alternate raw materials that are more favorable for the environment and all of our Oxivir® formulations are free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to aid with improving indoor air quality
|101104742 – 12 x 800 mL – AU
101104743 – 2 x 5L
|AUST R 165058 / EPA 70627-56|
|Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
Effective against 27 micro-organisms including MRSA, VRE
Kills viruses such as Norovirus, H1N1, Influenza A and Hepatitis C in 1 minute
Sanitises soft surfaces such as carpets, cushions and curtains in 30 seconds
- Wholesale and pallet order pricing is available.
- Additional freight charges may apply for multiple carton orders, please contact us for a quote.
- Trigger sprays are only available in carton packs of 12.
- Due to packaging demands the product packaging may vary from that shown.
- Freight costs are calculated per carton for Metro areas. The website may not calculate regional freight costs correctly, If your order includes multiple products incl carton/s freight cost will be adjusted at the point of despatch. If concerned, please contact us directly for an accurate freight cost.
® Diversey 2020 All rights reserved. AHP® and Design and Oxivir® are trademarks of Diversey, Inc.
Lesley (verified owner) –
I wanted to wait a little time before reviewing this product to ensure that it would do what I wanted it to. I use it on a massage table and in the clinic. It has not damaged the table at all and is effective on all surfaces in the clinic. I am very happy with the product, especially as there is no odour to affect clients with sensory issues.