Intervention™ Veterinary ® Powered by AHP® Technology
Potent disinfectants can often be quite toxic. The goal is to remain potent and minimize toxicity. Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) has achieved this key balance. Now there is an alternative with proven efficacy that is gentle to end-users and surfaces. AHP® is a patented, synergistic blend of commonly used, safe ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its germicidal potency and cleaning performance.
Shelf life of 36 Months when stored below 25 degrees.
Virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mould and mildew controller and deodoriser for
all hard surfaces and equipment in veterinary clinics, animal hospitals and animal housing.
Intervention kills pathogens including Parvovirus, Feline Calicivirus,
Panleukopenia Virus, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus and Aspergillus niger.
• Disinfectant cleaner with powerful detergents. Effectively cleans and
disinfects in one step
• Effective against a broad spectrum of resilient pathogens:
• Veterinary Viruses (enveloped & non-enveloped)
• Bacteria (Gram negative & Gram positive)
• Fungal spores
• Mould and mildew
• Powerful Disinfectant Cleaner with broad spectrum efficacy.
• Low odour and non-irritant – safe for use in clinical and shelter areas.
• Active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen,
leaving no residual active for pathogens to interact with.
• Easy to use – apply and wipe, no rinse required.
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals and animal housing
Intervention Veterinary Disinfectant Cleaner is proven to kill Veterinary Viruses, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, mould and mildew.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on
Veterinary Disinfectant Cleaner
Directions for use:
One Step Cleaning and Disinfecting
Dilute at 1:16 with water (63ml to 1L of water up to 200ppm water hardness)
To kill viruses, bacteria and fungal spores:
1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas
2. Apply solution until thoroughly wet
3. Leave for 5 minutes to kill viruses, bacteria and fungal spores
4. Wipe surface and air dry
To kill and prevent mould and mildew growth:
1. Apply solution to pre-cleaned hard surfaces
2. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes
3. Wipe surface and air dry
4. Repeat application weekly or when growth re-appears
Floor and General Surface Cleaner
Dilute at 1:256 with water (35ml to 9L of water)
For general cleaning of floors and hard surfaces:
1. Apply use solution to floors, walls and ceilings
2. Scrub using a deck brush or other coarse material as necessary
3. Rinse surfaces thoroughly and let air dry. Floors do not need to be rinsed unless coated.
If your order includes multiple products incl carton/s freight cost will be adjusted at the point of despatch. Please contact us directly for an acurate freight cost.
Intervention™ Veterinary ® Diversey 2020 All rights reserved. AHP® and Design and Oxivir® are trademarks of Diversey, Inc.