Gullet Free HiWither Luxury Full Wool Dressage Numnah:
NuuMed’s HiWither gullet free luxury full wool dressage numnah is perfect for horse’s with sensitive skin.
Providing the top level of comfort for the horse, It is made with NuuMed’s most dense wool with a rolled edge – eliminating the seams touching the horse’s skin to reduce the chance of rubbing.
As this numnah uses luxury wool, we leave the gullet of the numnah free from any wool (just quilt). The numnah can now sit up in the gullet of the saddle and air can circulate.
Colour coordinate with any of our Griffin Nuumed Saddle Pads and Numnahs
- HiWither shape ensures no wither pressure
- Luxury British Wool – High density for maximum support
- Gullet Free – A clear channel is maintained along the spine for improved fit & air circulation
- Rolled Edges
- Short straps as standard
- Generous flap length
- Saddle Type Dressage
- Material Wool
- Saddle Size Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Product Numnah
- Colour Black, Brown, Grey, White
- Features Collars / Rolled Edge, Gullet Free, HiWither
All Nuumed Wool is knitted onto a cotton yarn giving you all the wool you need with no skin attached. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture before feeling damp allowing you to keep your horse dry & comfortable. The natural fibres of the wool are hypoallergenic and less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. 100% renewable & 100% biodegradable.
|Useable Space||With Collars|
The dimensions indicated are approximate and are for guidance only.
Image may not represent the exact product listed.
Image is an illustration of measurement positions only for the Wool Dressage Numnah
Caring for NuuMed Wool
- After use, leave your saddlepad or numnah to dry naturally.
- Brush off surplus dirt and loose hair with a stiff brush
- If your saddle pad needs washing, put it into a washing machine and select the wool wash (no more than 40 degrees) and add NuuWash – our specially created washing liquid.
- Always use a non-biological washing liquid and never a powder or bleaching agent. The enzymes in biological liquids break the wool protein down, powders can remain in the wool causing irritation and bleaching agents can react with your horse’s skin.
- When dry, if it is wool product, carefully brush the wool using a NuuMed wool comb or stiff brush.
Gullet Free HiWither Luxury Full Wool Dressage Numnah is ONLY avilable Large. Black or white are kept in stock, all other Sizes and colours are availble for custom order. delivery is usually 4 weeks. Horse and Hound Specialists are the Australian distributor for all Griffin Nuumed products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any product