No products in the cart.
Oxivir Five 16 Disinfectant: Concentrate
A one-step disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP®) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance. At 1:16 dilution, disinfects in five minutes. Virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food contact sanitizer. Kills MRSA, Norovirus and Canine parvovirus. Concentrate delivers economical performance. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colourless with a characteristic scent.
Buy in bulk and save.
Monthly Repeat order guarantees every month delivery at lowest price guaranteed. see below for more info.
- Based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide technology (AHP®)
- Disinfects in 5 minutes at 1:16 dilution
- Excellent surface safety
- HMIS ratings are all zeros
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- Kills MRSA, VRE and Norovirus and Canine Parvovirus
Disinfectant Claims (Contact Time)
- Fungicidal (10 min.)
- Hepatitis B (5 min.)
- Hepatitis C (5 min.)
- HIV (1 min.)
- Hospital Grade
- Influenza A (5 min.)
- Mildewcidal (10 min.)
- MRSA (5 min.)
- Norwalk / Norovirus (5 min.)
- VRE (5 min.)
- Canine Parvovirus (5min)
- Human Coronova Virus (5min)
For a full list of all virus and bacteria Contact times please refer to the link- tough on Pathogens.
STANDING ORDERS SAVE $$$
Order Oxivir as a monthly repeat standing order and have it delivered every month or bi monthly as your need requires. No need to worry about running out, it will just turn up on your doorstep. You are guaranteed of the best price all year round. You can cancel or vary the standing order any time after the second order, we process your payment through our secure gateway payment service and email you your invoice 5 days prior to payment so you are always kept uptodate.
We will contact you to confirm your standing order prior to shipment.
- For use on hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges and hotels
- Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for blood and body fluid clean up
- Non food contact sanitizer in 3 minutes at 1:128 dilution
- Hard Surfaces
- For use in Anivac Cleaning systems
- Buckets and Mops
- Microfibre Cloths
- Disposable Cloths and Spray Bottles.
|Dimensions||340 x 180 x 180 cm|
Carton (4), Single, Carton Monthly order, Single Monthly order, Carton Bi Monthly order, Single Bi Monthly Order