Anivac Cleaning and Bathing Systems
Clean your animal and facility twice as well in half the time!
Clean your animal the easy, portable, mess-free way without using volumes of water – up to 90% water savings! Anivac patented nozzles deep clean from the skin up, removing dirt and hair, leaving a clean glossy coat.
Anivac Bathing Systems having been taking the world by storm over the last four years due to the fact that they are an entirely new way of looking at the issue of dirt on an animal and how best to get that dirt out. Anivac systems actually clean from the skin up instead of the top down, are virtually mess free and can be used in winter with only common sense precautions. The groom stays dry! Using your Anivac will enable you to get ALL the dirt out and will drastically cut your grooming chore.
Anivac is ideal for:
Our technology is a completely different way of looking at the issue of dirt on an animal, and how to get that dirt out.
Traditional means of cleaning an animal is done by vigorously shampooing from the top to get at the dirt resting on the skin. In fact, most of the dirt is resting on the skin, so why are we trying to get at it by cleaning from the top down?
Our patented design overcomes the natural resistance of animal hair to the penetration of moisture by utilizing nozzles that probe into the coat and onto the skin, after which the pressurized cleansing fluid is sprayed. The spray action washes the skin of the animal first, pushing the dirt up and into the vacuum force of the wand, and then washes the animals coat as the solution is being vacuumed up by the wand.
Initial impressions of our systems may lead you to believe that we’re using a carpet cleaner on a horse. This is not totally untrue but our systems differ from a carpet cleaner in one very important way. Carpet cleaners clean carpets the same way we wash animals today – they clean from the top down ie: they spray on top of the carpet and really only wash the top of your carpet. This top down cleaning would not work on an animal. Our systems nozzles sit directly against the animals skin so that when they spray they wash the skin FIRST, and then push the dirt up and into the vacuum force of the wand. This one critical difference is what makes our systems perform in an way never before seen.
The massaging action of our process not only flushes the dirt off of the horses skin, but also massages the hair follicles and stimulates the release of the fresh oils that protect the hair. Once these oils come out there will no longer be dirt blocking the path of the oils, so that they can travel the length of the hair and improve the finish and performance of the coat.
In addition to the highly effective cleaning benefits of our systems, the vacuuming action pulls the majority of the water from the coat, thus leaving the animal only damp to the touch. This substantially speeds up drying times and leaves the work area virtually dry…and the groom stays dry! The fast drying also means you can safely bathe your horse in the winter using only common sense precautions.
Compared to traditional bathing practices our systems provide:
Our patented wash nozzles penetrate the hair and rest against the skin where they wash the skin first (where most of the dirt is). This skin up cleaning helps ensure you get all the dirt out of your animal’s coat
A drastic reduction in mess:
Since our tool immediately removes the majority of the water before it has a chance to fall away from the animal the process is virtually mess free,,, and the groom remains dry!
by drastically reducing water consumption. An average sized animal can be cleaned with approximately 7 Litres of water. Compare this to running a hose that puts out on average 20 Litres of water a minute and you’ll realize how much water you’ll save. Saving up to 90% on water usage not only reduces mess but greatly lessens the load on septic systems.
Safe winter bathing:
Due to the small amount of water used and the immediate removal of the majority of it from the animal coat, with common sense precautions you can drastically extend your bathing season.
Two of our models are completely portable, making it easy for you to take one to shows or other events. Having one of these means no more waiting for wash stalls or standing in mud!
A reduction in skin conditions:
Dirt on your animals skin is the breeding ground for many skin problems on animals, such as fungal infections like rain rot, ring worm, mud fever, greasy heel, etc. Being able to keep your animals coat clean year round, right down to its skin, will help to prevent these bacterial and fungal issues from taking hold.
Improved winter protection from cold:
A animal’s hair insulates by trapping air between the shafts of the hair. The more dirt that is in the animal’s coat the less air the coat can trap which can reduce the insulating value of the animal’s coat. Keeping your animal coat clean year round helps keep your friend warm and cozy.
Massage and Comfort:
For both the animal (to which the process is much akin to a back rub), and the groom (who stays virtually dry), our system turns a much maligned task into a much more enjoyable one.
Finally, an answer to the removal of manure and urine stains from light colored animals! Our system can easily and quickly remove fresh stains from the coats of light colored animals. Having one of our systems on hand makes it easy to simply reach for a wand when you see that ugly stain.
Fast and effective spring cleaning:
The vacuum effect in combination with the pressurized introduction of water into the base of the coat combine together to pull loose hair up to the surface of the coat, helping to quickly remove that pesky winter coat. Use on Heavy horse rugs, s
addle cloths and dog bedding to pull out deep seated dirt without ruining your washing machine
The addition of carpet or floor tools to your system enables carpets, tile, wood, concrete or linoleum floors to be cleaned at the same time. Pick up dirt particles, urine, blood and fecal matter all in one action. Perfect for Boarding kennels, stables or even at home. You should see my kitchen floor, its amazing.
is suitable for all types of animals, with all coat types. Safe to use on cats and cat skin conditions, see our testimonials specific to cats
Veterinary applications for Anivac:
Compare d to traditional bathing practices our systems provide:
• Pre surgery cleansing – Attempting to clean up animals that have been hit by a car or have suffered other substantial injuries poses many difficulties. Bathing an animal that requires surgery using traditional methods exposes wound sites to infection and further injury. Using the with any one of Anivacs patented systems you can clean the animal, including directly around open wound sites, in a manner that greatly lessens the potential of exposing the site to water, and does it in a manner that is fast, efficient and much kinder to the animal.
• Equine and other mobile practitioners – Cleansing an animal in a non-operatory environment can be difficult, time consuming and traumatic to the animal. The easy portability of Anivacs patented systems allows cleansing to be performed in a manner that is clean and efficient, thereby making the process easier on the practitioner while being safer and kinder to the animal
• Post surgery – Using the EcoWash Animal Cleaning System you will be able to effect proper cleansing of the area around the surgical site without great risk of wetting the incision area. Being able to clean an animal in this way substantially reduces the traditional issues of odor and exposure to infection associated with having to leave the animal un-bathed. Our system also allows for quick and effective daily cleansing of the animal after the surgery.
• Cleansing of downed animals – Given the portability of the system the tool can be easily moved from pen to pen, or room to room in your facility. Should you have animals on your site that have accidents and soil themselves, you will be able to clean the animal while it’s in the pen instead of going through the unpleasant effort involved in more traditional bathing methods.
• No bathtub required – Anivac Animal Cleaning Systems do not require the use of expensive bathing facilities, and can be used on virtually any floor or table.
• Revenue generation – Besides the benefits of having our system for internal use, having any one of Anivacs patented systems on site offers the potential to generate a new source of revenue by offering a “while you wait” cleansing for your client’s pets.
A3530AU Anivac Ecowash
Suitable for pet owners, small business or start up operations. The Ecowash is a very portable system, that will fit anywhere. No recycled water, Just 1/2 a kettle of hot water and you have warm water bathing with no mess. Suitable for short coat animals or longer coats if time is not of the essence. Bath a horse in the stable or a dog in the kitchen without any mess, and then clean your floors at the same time. Suitable for cats as the suction is gentle enough to have them purring. Will run off an inverter from your car. For more information on the ecowash click the buy now image.
- Cleans approx 1 average sized horse per filling or 2-3 medium sized dogs
- 7 litre water capacity, Tremendous water savings
- uses only clean water not recycled water. Dirty water is contained in separate bucket
- Portable for taking to shows, etc. 240volt, 10 amps
- Compact design fits anywhere
- Rinse free, mess free
- Leaves coat damp not dripping.
- Suitable for safe winter bathing
- 12 foot long hose for easy reach
- Weight 10kgs
- Just add warm water
A1300AU Anivac Proheat
Cleans approx. 5-8 avg horses, 20 + dogs per filling, suitable for mobile and salon groomers, equestrian centres, veterinary practices, larger animal centers, cattle studs. Super variable suction from the smallest dog to the largest Hairiest coat you can imagine in super quick time. Designed originally for Newfoundland dogs, the Proheat will cope with any coat depth and type. Mobile enough to fit in a float or trailer, this is a commercial system suitable for operations where mobility is important. Used by boarding kennels for cleaning concrete pens daily, no need to sluice anymore. Groomers who have a high workload or specialize in large hairy dogs, wash dogs and horses from a float. For more information on the Proheat, click the buy now Image.
Portable for taking to shows, moving from room to room etc.
- In-line water heater heats water as it is used ? no need to wait for entire tank to heat up!
- Easy drain system makes emptying dirty water a snap
- Optional floor & stable cleaning kit available
- 23 foot hose for extended reach
- Separately controlled twin vacuum motors for superior suction Rinse free, mess free
- Leaves coat damp not dripping. Suitable for safe winter bathing
- 240 Volt 17.5 amps X2
- Weight 40 kgs.
Ties directly into the existing facility water and drain systems, The Olympic system is a permanent installation where constant temperature and automation are important. Shampoo is mixed automatically, saving time and waste so you control how much you use. The Olympic system can be used in multiple locations within the same building. just plug the hose into the wall socket and everything turns on instantly. super fast and super powerful. Wash floors or groom animals its speed and power are amazing. 30ft of hosing allows flexibility with cleaning. Can be installed outside the building where noise is a factor. Use to disinfect and clean your premises quickly and efficiently.
• Never has to be filled or emptied
• Runs virtually silently
• simply reach for a hose when you want to clean an animal
• Also functions as a dry vacuum/shop vac.
• Optional floor and stall cleaning kit available
• Optional carpet cleaning kit available
A1460AU Anivac Olympic Pro Pack Ducted system
Ties directly into the existing facility water and drain systems, The Olympic Propack system is a larger version of the Olypic system. Permanent installation where constant temperature and automation are important. Shampoo is mixed automatically, saving time and waste so you control how much you use. The Olympic system can be used in multiple locations by multiple people within the same building. Just plug the hoses into the wall socket and everything turns on instantly. Super fast and super powerful. Wash floors or groom animals at the same time. Its speed and power are amazing. 30ft hoses allows flexibility with cleaning. Can be installed outside the building where noise is a factor. Use to disinfect your premises quickly and efficiently
- Ties directly into the stables water and drain systems
- Never has to be filled or emptied
- Runs virtually silently
- Two operators can use at the same time to wash a floor or groom an animal
- Simply reach for a hose when you want to clean an animal.
- Also functions as a dry vacuum/shop vac
- Optional carpet cleaning kit available
- Comes with tools for cleaning hard floors
Olympic System Installation Manual Part 2
Anivac Pure Oxygen Cleaner, Deodorizer & Fungal Wash
ANIVAC’S patented PURE OXYGEN fungal wash, cleaner and deodorizer is a 100% non-toxic and environmentally safe way to wash away dirt & fungus, and eliminate all odours. Effective against Greasy Heel, Rain scald, Girth Itch, Seedy toe, Queensland Itch, Malassezia, hot spots, and Dermatitis type skin irritations.
PURE OXYGEN converts to oxygen and water vapour when drying.
The intense flood of oxygen coming from PURE OXYGEN will wash away fungus and odours, often after just one application!
Just soak the effected area and leave to dry. Apply daily using a soft brush or massaging action with your hands. Results can sometimes bee seen in less than 24hours, however in most cases application for 2-3 days is necessary.
Look at the great results we have been getting with Pure Oxygen Fungal wash in our Before and After Gallery be warned there are some photos that are very graphic.
Anivac Pure Oxygen Rinse Free Shampoo & Deodoriser
PURE OXYGEN shampoo is used in all our Anivac Cleaning systems and converts to oxygen and water vapour as it dries leaving absolutely no residue or VOC’s. No rinsing and no waste, so save time and money. With regular use PURE OXYGEN Shampoo will help keep the skin and coat clean, smelling fresh and healthy.
Pure Oxygen shampoo has no smell, often the very thing that encourages your dog to go and find something smelly to roll in. Remove the dirt that causes bacteria and smell in one easy application. you will notice the difference immediately.
Restore the natural softness and brilliant shine of your animals coat with the power of Anivac’s PURE OXYGEN Rinse Free Shampoo and Deodoriser.
Use also to clean carpets, rugs, bedding, horse blankets and saddle cloths.
- 125ml in 7 litres of water for general cleaning
- 250ml in 7 litres of water for stubborn cleaning.
Look at the great results we have been getting with Pure Oxygen Shampoo in our Before and After Gallery be warned there are some photos that are very graphic.
Anivac Pure Oxygen Hard Surface and Floor Cleaner
Does your home, business or surgery stink of animals, Use the power of pure oxygen to clean and deodorise! removes smells on surfaces on contact.
Hi grade cleaner and deodoriser for all hard surfaces and floors. Leaves no residue on surfaces or VOC’s . Active ingredient (Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide) converts to just water vapour and oxygen when drying! Safe for people and pets, and harmless to the environment.
- 1 oz per gal: 10ml per L of water for normal cleaning
- 2 oz per gal: 20ml per L for heavily soiled surfaces
Look at the great results we have been getting with Pure Oxygen in our Before and After Gallery , be warned there are some photos that are very graphic.
Available in 4L, 20L & 200L sizes.